This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- Anytime, Anywhere: Mobile applications are the new way to extend government information and services to on-the-go citizens and employees.
- Big Changes For U.S. Intelligence: New initiative aims to shift the 17-member Intelligence Community from agency-specific IT silos to an enterprise environment of shared systems and services.
- Read the Current Issue
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- Getting a Grip on Mobile Malware
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users
SAP adapts its Business Suite to Hana in record time, but customers may want more proof of success before migrating mission-critical apps.
Data centers have new storage options, but "new" isn't always "better."
Social is becoming embedded into applications and business processes. Soon it will cease to be a category.
Windows 8's gloomy narrative could be rewritten when Windows Blue arrives later this year. The first step is to give it away for free.
The EMC World and Interop conferences showed technology forces reshaping the storage and networking ecosystems and the data center's future --...
MetLife uses 10Gen's MongoDB database to quickly integrate disparate data and deliver a consolidated view of the customer.
Choosing and purchasing business applications continues to move to the business side of the house. Here's what to expect in the new world order.
Teradata says its hybrid 'Intelligent Memory' for data warehousing makes more sense than SAP Hana's all-in-memory approach.
Microsoft's Windows 8 update, Windows Blue, must give PC users a more familiar way to work. Microsoft used to manage transitions better -- instead...
As the leader of both IT and operations, John Hinshaw is uniquely positioned to get HP back on track.