Social networking site PatientsLikeMe loans its 200,000-member community to academic and pharma researchers to validate online questionnaires that...
Deloitte survey contrasts with other data that finds near-universal adoption, reports EHR resisters tend to be older and solo practitioners.
Hopkins physician Jay Sanders, known as the father of telemedicine, says emphasis should be on changing patient behavior.
Boston Children's Hospital's pioneering approach would bar parents from seeing sensitive portions of their children's personal health records.
- EHRs, Communication Can Co-Exist For Doctors, AMA Says|
- Google CEO Recovering From Vocal Cord Paralysis|
- Health Plans Seek EHR Data For New Payment Models|
- HL7 Preps Healthcare Clinical Messaging Standard|
- ONC Webinar Reveals Details of Data Exchange Projects|
- 20 Health IT Leaders Who Are Driving Change|
- Medicare Incentives Spur Jump In E-Prescribing|
- Why Telemedicine Should Be Integrated With EHRs, ACOs|
- Health IT Execs' Top Worries: Security, BYOD, Cloud|
- Kolodner Joins Telehealth Firm ViTel Net|
- University of Kentucky HealthCare Revamps Order Sets|
- Archimedes Analyzes Medicare Claims For Developers, Researchers|
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 Needs More Time, CHIME Says|
- Lyfechannel Wins HHS Mobile App Challenge|
- Post Acute Care Manager Promises Lower Costs|
- Jawbone's BodyMedia Buy: Wearable Monitors Heat Up|
- Rx Abuse Data Tools Sought By Healthcare|
- Microsoft Updates Cloud Agreement For HIPAA Rules|
- Teambox Brings Collaboration Behind the Firewall|
- Canada Doctors Reap ROI From EHRs|
More Blog Entries
- Technology Alone Isn't Healthcare's Savior |
- Allscripts' dbMotion Deal Speaks To Larger Trend |
- HIMSS: Should Healthcare Be More Like Airline Industry? |
- 6 Questions To Guide Natural Language Processing Strategy |
- IBM's Watson Could Be Healthcare Game Changer |
- Online Consults Increasing, Despite Physicians' Concerns |
More Healthcare CIOs
- Paul Browne, Trinity
- John Halamka, Beth Israel
- Aurelia Boyer, New York-Presb.
- Galen Metz, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisc.
- Susanne Kosub, Concentra
HealthCare from Around the Web