Schools CTO who picked iPad in his last job says things have changed.
X-ray-based imaging system uses computer modeling to create virtual versions of ancient scrolls, allowing researchers access to never-before-seen...
During a life-changing year in the Arctic, former enterprise software CTO created a life-changing mobile app for disabled users.
Big Lottery Fund plans to make some £15 million ($23 million) available to increase tech literacy of U.K. citizens.
- Olympics CIO Heads Up To Manchester University|
- Education Tech Vendors Launch Apps Contest|
- Beware Batch Processing Of Kids: Ed Tech Expert|
- Desire2Learn Predicts Students' Best Classes|
- Hacking Higher Education|
- When Education Gets Too Virtual|
- British Universities Given Funds For Cyber Security Program|
- Digital Globes: New Spin On Classroom Staple|
- Coursera Tests New Textbook Partnerships|
- Interop: Higher Ed CIOs Focus On Bandwidth, Mobility|
- Cray Builds A Budget-Minded Supercomputer|
- Students Want More Mobile Devices In Classroom|
- MOOCs: What University CIOs Really Think|
- Windows 8 Wins Maine Schools|
- Coursera Online Hub Offers Teachers Development|
- Groundbreaking Online Library Intrigues Educators|
- Big Data Professors Want Your Data Sets|
- U.K. Weighs Ways To Encourage IT Career Path|
- Education Data: Privacy Backlash Begins|
- CIO Profiles: Ellen Borkowski Of Union College|
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the Business Technology decisions you make every day.
More Blog Entries
- Boosting The ROI Of Your IT Degree |
- Edmodo: Social Collaboration For Teachers |
- Hope Battles Fear Over Student Data Integration |
- Education CIO Profile: Yale's Len Peters |
- Can Colleges Tame The Bandwidth Monster? |
- Big Data's Opportunities, Responsibilities For Education |