Bio / Lifestream / Archive
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- Anytime, Anywhere: Mobile applications are the new way to extend government information and services to on-the-go citizens and employees.
- Big Changes For U.S. Intelligence: New initiative aims to shift the 17-member Intelligence Community from agency-specific IT silos to an enterprise environment of shared systems and services.
- Read the Current Issue
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions
- Strategy: Passwords Don't Work. Now What?
- Strategy: How to Conduct an Effective IT Security Risk Assessment
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Getting a Grip on Mobile Malware
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users